Custom vehicle graphics are by far the most cost-effective form of advertising for any size business. Whether you have a small to mid-size vehicle, sports utility vehicle, cargo van, pick-up truck, or tractor unit, we will professionally design and brand your vehicle with custom lettering, full-color decals, printed panels, or partial, half, and full wraps. We also offer graphic services for boat lettering, fleet vehicle lettering, police and emergency vehicles, car magnetics, and more!
• Americans spend 20 hrs per week in their car – which is a 31% increase from 2003. (Source: Arbitron In-Car Study)
• 91% notice advertising on trucks, 35% actually study these advertisements closely. (Source: American Trucking Association)
• 71% of people notice billboards when driving past one. (Source: Arbitron National In-Car Study: 2009 Edition)
• 29% of viewers would base buying decisions on-vehicle advertising. (Source: American Trucking Association)
• 56% of people say they perceive the company to be a successful one when they see vehicle advertising. (Source: OAAA and Media Life “Delivering Brand by the Truck Loads”)
• Multiple studies have shown an increase in awareness from using vehicle advertising with an existing ad campaign.
Daily Newspaper Readership = 32 minutes
Pedestrian Traffic (Past 7 Days) = 6.1 miles
Vehicle Driver/Passenger (Past 7 Days) = 302 miles
Average Daily Commute (Round-Trip)= 54 minutes
Daily Radio – 2 hrs. 57 mins.
Morning Local TV News (Days Watched Past 7 Days) = 2.1 days
Evening Local TV (Days Watched Past 7 Days) – 3.5 days
Late-Night Local TV News (Days Watched Past 7 Days) – 1.8 days
(Source: Arbitron Outdoor Study: Outdoor Media Consumers and Their Crucial Role in the Media Mix)